Fun house ran on CITV from 1989 to 1999 hosted by Pat Sharp (with the fantastic mullet) and featuring the twin cheerleaders Melanie and Martina.
The fun house was a colourful adventure playground where teams of kids competed for a variety of prizes. Anything from gift vouchers, to camcorders. Some of the obstacles in the Funhouse include;
- Wild slide – A very steep and fast tube slide
- Sneaky slip ‘n’ slide – Another tube slide opposite the wild slide but less steep and fast.
- The flying fox – A zip line which went from one end of the fun house to the other
- The ball run – A long ball pit at the back of the fun house
- firemans pole – A long pole similar to a firemans pole to slide down from the top of the fun house to the bottom.
- Crawl tube – A big plastic tube to crawl through.
- Balloon Tunnel – A tunnel filled with balloons
- Monster Maze – An area at the front of the fun house filled with monsters
- The bob sleigh – A bob sleigh which goes down a large slide from the top of the fun house which leads to the sneaky slip ‘n’ slide.
- The danger net – A net bridge which leads too the wild slide.
- Hole in the wall – A wall with holes in, the tag hides behind one of the holes
- Angular triangular – A box with two triangle-shaped spinning shelves inside
- Magic curtain – A foam rubber curtain which you could walk through
- Target the trash cans – 3 rubbish bins filled with rubbish, the tag is hidden inside one of them.
- Beat the bully – A giant head of a bully with giant teeth, you have to punch his teeth to get the tag.
- The tall tower – Very large tower with a ladder to climb up
- Snake in a box – A box filled with springy snakes.
- The A frame – A climbing frame in the shape of a capital A
- The sunken well – 4 long narrow tubes with ropes inside, the tag is attached to one of them
- The climbing net – A net to climb up
- The big leap – A big firemans pole
- The giant steps – A giant staircase
- Gong crazy! – A large box with a polystyrene gong at the front, smash it open to get the tag.
- The big drop – A zip-line seat built to carry the player from the top of the Fun House to the bottom ball pool
Funhouse Title Sequence from 1997